The Worst Things About Working In Retail
I only work in a quiet store in my hometown, I'm sure other people have worse stories. Please share them!
- •"Hi, how are you?" *no response*
- •People who insult your store under their breath"Oh... they sell *second hand* clothing"... then they walk out
- •People who expect you to have the exact perfect thing they were thinking of, then get mad at you with if you don't
- •When they mess up the display you've been perfecting all day in 10 seconds
- •When they decide to spend 30 minutes telling you their life story and don't even buy anything
- •"Can I speak to your manager?"