Things That Were Cool At My High School
- •Raben shoesWith white socks so it looked like you weren't wearing any shoes
- •Lonsdale backpacksOnly if they fitted none of your books in them
- •Black socks (because we weren't allowed to wear them)With silly black ballet flats
- •Having the correct amount of "squares" in length on our plaid skirtsI believe it was 4? Any less made you a skank and any more made you a prude/uncool
- •Especially in year 7 and 8, anything from supreEspecially the weird fabric belts that looked like you were wearing a shirt under your shirt... who knows what we were thinking.
- •White outAnd being that one person everyone borrowed it from
- •Being in a rock bandMaybe this was just the particular circle I ran in though...
- •Rolling up everything - shirt sleeves, skirts, the bottom of the shorts (they were so weirdly long anyway)... if you could roll it, then it should be rolled.