Thoughts I Have When My Highly Volatile Sister Talks About Her Awful On/Off Boyfriend
I don't know if any of you guys have conversations like this with younger siblings... if not then consider yourself lucky!
- •Will she tolerate me calling him a jerk or is he "a good guy" today?Better not say anything just in case
- •She beeeetttteerrrr not say "you don't understand" to me... don't you dare.She fucking said it. Urrrggghhhh.
- •Is it worth the inevitable argument and her storming off?On the plus side, this conversation would end if she left...
- •No no no. She's going through something crap and needs my support. Having low self esteem is the worst and he treats her like crap.Just smile and nod. Show support.
- •They broke up!Don't get too excited... don't you dare do it!
- •They got back together the next day.Told you so.
- •How many times can I say "he's punching above his weight" before she gets mad?Apparently twice. Woops.
- •As long as he's not abusing her...Spoke too soon.
- •As long as he's not stopping her from doing what she loves...Spoke too soon.
- •Fuck this, she needs to leave him!Don't get mad Alex, you know it doesn't end well!
- •Just walk away.Crisis averted. Til next time.