THINGS I PROMISED I'D DO THIS SUMMER THAT I PROBABLY WON'T DO
- •Get drinks!I'm basically an old man trapped in the body of a 20 year old with a bad fake ID. change "drinks" to "dollar pizza" and I'll consider it.
- •Get coffeeSitting in Starbucks is invariably stressful for me. If you want we can get coffee at separate Starbuckses and sit in the park
- •Show you around BrooklynI pretend I know Brooklyn so much better than I actually do. I will take you to Smorgasburg and then walk in a random direction around Williamsburg until I find a thrift shop, at which point I will say "this looks fun!"
- •Teach you how to wait in line for Shakespeare in the ParkJust find the end of the line and sit down.
- •See your one man showI've been burned before
- •Watch the West WingThere are too many episodes and I can't resist a spoiler!!!
- •Get in "shape"It's milkshake season 😕
- •Read "a book" "a week"But I can do like three New Yorker profiles. Those go down quick.