THINGS PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME ON COLLEGE TOURS, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
I give tours to prospective students and their families at the university I attend. Sometimes I say "any questions?" These are things that people have asked me.
- •"So you're a theatre major. How are you gonna make money?"I had actually planned on sitting cross-legged on the floor of my parents' basement and taking sips from a glass of water all day until you raised that question, kind stranger
- •"You're from New York. Why did you leave to come here?"Please note that I am from a small SUBURBAN NEW YORK TOWN and attend a university in a MAJOR METROPOLITAN AREA
- •"How's the dating scene here?"🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍🙍
- •"How's the diversity here?"🙍🏻🙍🏼🙍🏽🙍🏾🙍🏿🙍🏾🙍🏽🙍🏼🙍🏻
- •"Are you planning to show us any indoor locations?"It's January. I get it.
- •"Are you happy?"Very much so. I really love my school!