FAVOURITE TV DADS
And some of their dad wisdom. (This doesn't include TV characters who become dads later on in the series, so no Jim Halpert unfortunately 😢)
- •Hal - Malcolm in the Middle"When you tip the valet always fold your dollar up real tight. That way, by the time he sees what he's got, you're down the block!"
- •Jack Geller - Friends"Last winter I went up on a church lawn and drove straight through a manger scene. The papers thought it was a hate crime."
- •Frank Reynolds - It's Always Sunny"Banging your sister is perverted, Dennis!" (The worst but also the best)
- •Mike Heck - The Middle"Hey, I love my daughter and I'm not gonna have her made fun of. If someone's gonna dash her hopes, damn it, it should be her family"
- •Sandy Cohen - The O.C."Oh oh oh! Check out my boy Cohen! Can you believe how he's growin? The competition away he's blowin!"
- •Homer Simpson - The Simpsons"Oh, kids are great! You can teach them to hate what you hate!"
- •Cam and Mitchell - Modern Family"Let’s just let Lily have a normal childhood." "I think that gay cruise has sailed"
- •Harold Weir - Freaks and Geeks"You know who used to cut class? Jimi Hendrix. Do you know what happened to him? He died. Choked on his own vomit"
- •Victor - That's So Raven"Is this coffee bitter? No... Must be you."
- •Martin Crane - Frasier"Come on dad, don't you believe in second chances?" "I did, until we had Niles"