FREAKS AND GEEKS, RANKED
- 9.This is just a ranking of the main characters (those that feature in the opening credits) otherwise we all know who'd be number 1
- 8.KenKen is a sweet and funny character, he's just the least memorable of all the cast. I think he would've developed better if there'd been more episodes (💔)
- 7.NickThe first time I watched Freaks and Geeks I LOVED Nick. But then I met a guy who 1. loved Jason Segel and 2. was really clingy and prone to guilt tripping like Nick. He still has some great lines though.
- 6.DanielAnother character that would've been fun to watch develop in other episodes. I loved his relationship with Kim tbh and this scene is one of my favourites.
- 5.NealHe's got a higher ranking than Daniel because he has one of the best lines in the series ("Friday night, always a good night for some Sabbath") and a 10/10 older brother.
- 4.SamThis episode with the blue jumpsuit is EVERYTHING. Sam is whiney as hell sometimes but he's also pretty relatable.
- 3.KimI love Kim because she owns the "bitch" label and is still likeable. Unlike other similar female characters who are usually used as the "villain" in a show, Kim is a great friend and a great match with Lindsay.
- 2.LindsayI love Lindsay and I will always defend her. She's trying to work stuff out and she doesn't know what she's doing the entire series but that's what's so great. I am all about those teenage emotional breakdowns.
- 1.BillWho else?? Bill is consistently the funniest character, as well as a great friend and all round babe. Such a great casting choice, too.