LIST APP I NEED YOUR HELP: WHAT STAND UP SPECIAL SHOULD I WATCH?
I'm looking for a good stand up special to watch. I recently watched John Mulaney's The Comeback Kid and loved it. If it's on Netflix, that would be even better!
- •You've probably already seen it or at the very least considered it, but... Amy Schumer, Amy Schumer, Amy Schumer!Suggested by @slg710
- •Mike Birbiglia - My Girlfriend's BoyfriendAmazing amazing amazing. I wish I could make everyone I know watch it 👀Suggested by @kellydehoop
- •Chelsea Peretti - One of the Greats🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽Suggested by @kellydehoop
- •Jen Kirkman: I'm Gonna Die Alone (And I Feel Fine)NetflixSuggested by @kate81
- •Tig Notaro's standup special is hilarious, brave, and fearless, like comedy should be. My advice is to actually seek out the documentary about her and her illness and the loss of her mom first, watch that, and then follow it up with the standup special....it's a power combo. And both are available on Netflix.Suggested by @estherk
- •Bo Burnham- what.Really theatrical :)Suggested by @emilypeterson
- •Nick Thune - "Folk Hero"Suggested by @beatlesmccuen
- •Rob Delaney's stand up on Netflix!Suggested by @katebyrne
- •Nick Offerman's "American Ham"So so funny. Not totally sure if it is still on Netflix...Suggested by @zeldafitzlauryn