PLACES I'VE BEEN TO THIS YEAR
Inspired by @annalara's first list!
- •Paris, FranceWith my sister and cousin. Walked around the city for hours every day and did a lot of shopping.
- •Disneyland ParisFirst time I've ever been to a Disneyland and it was MAGICAL ✨ Was more excited than most of the children there.
- •Brussels, BelgiumWith my parents. Stop #1 on our summer holiday. Saw the famous Mannequin Pis, drank a lot of Belgian beer.
- •Ghent, BelgiumOne of the prettiest places I've ever been. Saw a film set with Adrien Brody!
- •Antwerp, BelgiumWent through an underground tunnel under the river that led to the other side of Antwerp where we got this beautiful view.
- •Amsterdam, The NetherlandsMy second time here. Saw lots of museums, ate a lot of pancakes.
- •Amsterdam North, The NetherlandsProbably my favourite part of the whole holiday. We took a ferry to Amsterdam North and hired our bikes to cycle around these picturesque little villages. Ate fresh shrimp in a local tavern and more pancakes.
- •Edinburgh, ScotlandI'm applying for uni here so we went to look at an open day. Also went to see Glasgow but I took no photos because it rained all day.