REASONS I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN OLD PERSON AT HEART 📁
17 going on 70
- •When I was a kid I would go out to play in the backs behind my house, and hours later my parents would find me sat in our elderly neighbours' conservatory drinking tea and eating custard creams with them
- •I watch a lot of Elvis documentaries
- •I love ballroom dancingI can't dance it (yet) but I love watching it. This is a family thing, since my nan and mum both love it too.
- •I like having separate tea and supper
- •I drink Baileys at ChristmasThe grandma's alcoholic drink
- •As a kid, when my parents would give me £1 (lol) to spend at the corner shop, I would buy a newspaper whilst my friends would buy sweetsMy family still find this hilarious and will never let me forget it