REASONS I LOVE WHERE I'M FROM
North West England represent.
- •The peoplePeople from the North are without doubt the friendliest people in the country. We love talking. Getting on a bus is like a social occasion.
- •The foodChips and gravy, anyone? I had my first 'southern' chippy dinner and had to settle for curry sauce. 💔
- •The slangDinner = lunch. Tea= meal you have in the evening.
- •The musicThe Smiths, Oasis, Happy Monday's from Manchester. The Beatles from Liverpool. Joy Division from Stockport. Even my own town has its own amazing music culture - Ian Brown is a local hero.
- •The regional prideWe are all in agreement that the North West is the best. We can tolerate Yorkshire and the North East. Anything below Birmingham is the dreaded South. 😉
- •The weatherJust googled this and found that we have "the most average weather in the UK". Go average!!!!