RIDICULOUS THINGS I'VE HAD TO DO TO GET A DOCTORS APPOINTMENT TODAY (A RANT)
My doctors have this system whereby they only make appointments via the phone and before you can have an actual real life appointment you have to have a 'telephone consultation'. Also you can only book on the day appointments, which means if you don't get one today, you've got to do this whole thing again tomorrow. ARGH
- •Woke up at 8 o'clockIt's my week off. I do not need to be up this early.
- •Rang every 5 minutes or so for 2 and a half hoursBusy every time.
- •Finally got throughAnswer machine. All the appointments are booked up already.
- •Rang separate enquiry lineStay on hold for 15 mins.
- •Got transferred to another medical centre in my town.Have to be given a password to relay to their receptionist in order to make an appointment.
- •Finally booked an appointmentFor Wednesday. 😤
- •I have been doing this for 3 HOURSEspecially annoying since I've been to this doctors only a handful of times in all the years I've lived here. I never go if it's a minor ailment and I've been putting off this appointment for weeks because of this stupid system.
- •Rant over