STRANGER THINGS CHARACTERS, RANKED BY QUALITY OF HAIRCUT
I FINALLY watched this show
- •JonathanI am so sorry, Jonathan. I love you but what is this mess? I know this is the 80s but you don't deserve this.
- •JoyceYeah I know it's inspired by Meryl in Silkwood. I know she's looking for her missing kid and fighting monsters and shit. Doesn't excuse this haircut.
- •MikeCute! If you're a 70 year old named Gladys.
- •WillLet's be real, this is just the same haircut as Mike's.
- •BarbLove the colour but that wave is too much for me.
- •Chief HopperSmall town policeman chic. Jim doesn't have time for fancy "hairstyles".
- •NancyIn between dramatic stares and saying "you're an idiot, Steve Harrington", Nancy actually rocks some decent hairstyles.
- •KarenI have no idea how Karen has time for these hairstyles when she has 3 kids and an idiot of a husband to deal with but props to her.
- •LucasSlick, classic, simple. 10 extra points for the bandana.
- •DustinRocks those ringlets. As if his hair wasn't iconic enough, he also has the added bonus of an iconic hat.
- •ElevenICONIC x 100000
- •Steve HarringtonWho else? Steve Harrington's hair is a character itself. 90% of why I don't hate Steve is because of his hair. Well done, Steve's hair.