STUFF I CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO THROW AWAY BECAUSE I'M A SENTIMENTAL FOOL
Halfway through a big pre-uni clear out and I'm bordering on hoarder status
- •A load of half finished notebooks full of "creative writing" I did as a kidIncluding lots of dramatic poetry and stories about Victorian London (think this was during my Oliver! phase)
- •Old letters from my French exchange partner
- •Souvenirs I bought when I went to the Paralympics
- •Playbills from my trip to New York
- •My high school year bookThis will be gold in a few years
- •A load of tickets that I stuck into a "music journal" a few years ago
- •A letter that my brother sent me 7 years ago, when I had just begun high school and he'd just started at universityAn excerpt: "Are you looking forward to Amsterdam? I think mam mainly wants to go for the cheap drugs as opposed to the Van Gogh museum". My brother is pretty much my favourite person.
- •This little map of Kraków, one of my favourite cities
- •This card my sister and her boyfriend sent me after my GCSE resultsThey were in a Starbucks in New York when they made it, in case you couldn't tell from the high quality photo and high design value of the card
- •This INCREDIBLE birthday card that @vmacies sent meI could never throw this away. Honestly, I might frame it and take it to uni with me.