THINGS I FIND STRANGELY COMFORTING
- •The sound of motorbikes/mopeds etcWhen I was a kid, I was really ill on our holiday to Egypt. I remember lying in our hotel room in Cairo listening to the street below and feeling soothed by the sounds of people talking and the buzz of motorbikes.
- •Browsing through book shops or music shops with no intention of buying anythingI'm usually a spender rather than a saver so when I know that I have nothing to buy (and usually no money to buy it with), it's actually a huge relief. Plus I love being around books and records.
- •Old timey horror moviesI watched so many horror films in high school that watching them now makes me feel all nostalgic. I like the classics rather than newer, psychological ones because I'm not brave enough for those 😂
- •The smell of cigarette smokeOk I don't condone smoking, it's an awful habit and I have no intention of ever taking it up but, like I'm sure it is for many people, the smoke is a familiar smell. My driving instructor has a faint smell of this and it makes me feel more relaxed when I'm driving??
- •This was a weird list I'm sorry 😬