THINGS I'VE BEEN INTO THIS MONTH: NOVEMBER
I've almost done an entire year of these lists so this is pretty much the most committed I've been to anything ever
- •Kali UchisWhy are we not talking about Kali Uchis 24/7???!!!
- •Lizzo - Coconut OilFeatures Good as Hell and Worship, two of my favourites of 2016.
- •Tony Bennett - The Beat of My HeartI'm just now introducing my flatmates to my love for Tony Bennett. Apparently this is not the music 18 year olds are into?
- •Paris GellerI'm sorry guys, the actual Gilmore Girls (including Emily) are the worst. The revival has only confirmed this for me. Paris is the greatest thing about the show.
- •Clara AmfoWhen I get dressed in the morning, I ask myself one question: what would Clara wear?
- •The CrownYes, yes it is hypocritical of me to dislike the royals but love this show, let me live alright
- •Alone in Berlin by Hans FalladaI'm so behind on reading since I started university so I'm not giving this the attention it deserves - so good so far though
- •Owning your okaynessThis week I went to a mental health/CBT training session at the community centre I volunteer at. We learnt about striving for perfection and how aiming for average can sometimes lead to much better all-round results in your life. The session was aimed at helping the children we work with, but I actually felt so much better after it! Owning my okayness is my new motto. 💪❤️