WATCHING THE WEST WING FOR THE FIRST TIME
I'm watching it with my mum - she only watches Downton Abbey and reality TV so this is a pretty big deal
- •Why have I never seen this before?My brother used to always bug me to watch this but I was convinced it wasn't "my thing". Thank you List App for showing me the error of my ways.
- •I'm actually sort of glad Mandy leaves after the first seasonEvery time she comes into a scene I can't wait for her to leave. I'm confused as to what she actually does in the show?
- •How long am I going to have to wait through this tension between Josh and Donna before something actually happens?!?!
- •I LOVE CJWith a passion. What a brilliant woman. Unsurprising, since she is played by the equally brilliant Allison Janney.
- •Is there no Secretary of State on this show?
- •My mum and I have both agreed that Josh's questionable haircut is still kinda hot
- •Josh's arms?!?!! Where u been hiding them sirAlso this opening scene was amazing
- •I just found out Bradley Whitford and Lois from Malcolm in the Middle were married which is INCREDIBLEBut they're now divorced 💔 (this has been an emotional rollercoaster for me)
- •My mum: "Hoynes seems like a slimy bastard"Amen