WHAT I DID ON MY HOLIDAY
I'm home from the Lakes where my family rented a house for Christmas. It was so lovely and relaxing (Firstly: the whole of Northern England has been hit by flooding this week so we're incredibly lucky to avoid it. My town is currently on flood alert which is v scary. My heart goes out to everyone who has to deal with this around Christmas 😔❤️)
- •Took baths in the amazing free standing tub and lounged around in my pyjamas and this dressing gown like I was in a movie
- •Took photos of the amazing views from the houseIt's raining of course
- •Read for hours on endThis one was a gift from my mum. It's a biography of Nancy Astor, the first female MP in the UK.
- •Took selfies with my lovely sister (my brother avoided this at all costs)
- •Took ELFIE SELFIES with my sisterELFIE. SELFIES.
- •Took elfie selfies with the whole familyMinus my brother ofc
- •Drove through the beautiful English countryside
- •Listened to Lianne La Havas on repeat
- •Tried (and failed) to learn to French/fishtail plaitMy sister's plait is on the left, my plait is on the right, if you couldn't already tell 😂
- •Watched my dad wear this Santa hat for two whole days
- •Went for walks (and sat down on benches)Hey a photo of my brother! Well, the back of his head