WHAT I SAY TO CUSTOMERS AT WORK VS WHAT I SAY IN MY HEAD
I've been away from List App for a day and it's now just LIST???? My main concern is that we will no longer be List Sapps @nathanveshecco
- •"Yeah we're closed but don't worry, come in"We're closed. Clearly. I am mid way through my dinner. Just apologise and walk out. Do you REALLY need that panini?
- •"I've had weirder requests!"Salmon, beef and coleslaw???! Do you have tastebuds?!
- •"14 sandwiches? Ok no problem"We have a telephone order system! I do not want to hold up the queue whilst I make a billion sandwiches and you pay for them all separately.
- •"Yeah it's maybe cheaper elsewhere, but here you get fresh ingredients, custom made!"If it's cheaper at Subway, go to Subway. That is the beauty of choice. How is telling me that your chicken butties were ten pence cheaper at Subway going to make any difference?
- •"You'll have to remind me what your usual is!"I have never seen you before in my life, why would you presume I know your order
- •"What did you order again sorry? My memory is terrible"I literally didn't listen to a word you just said
- •"Would you mind shutting the fridge door please?"SHUT THE FRIDGE DOOR AFTER YOU TAKE A DRINK. WERE YOU BORN IN A BARN?