My Weird Phobias
Ever since I have started taking my psychology class and discussing phobias, I tend to make lists in my head of things that genuinely irk me.
- •The thought of being put in an awkward situation.I actually start to freak out whenever I think I could be put in an awkward situation. The overall thought of awkwardness and how I would feel during that time triggers my anxiety. Being in an awkward situation isn't as bad as this. It's such a weird phobia.
- •The sound of glass breaking.I absolutely hate this sound. I came up with this when a salad dish fell from a shelf onto the ground at my job.
- •Music/TV/Videos being too loud.I hate this. I really do. I cannot stand when people show me stuff and it's too damn loud.
- •People sitting very close to me and my mind paying attention to it.Everyday in my English class I have to sit between 2 people at the edge of a table, and it's the worst thing ever. Once I start to realize that I feel crammed, I start to get anxious and I can't stop moving.
- •Being excessively rude to people.I understand if someone irks you, and you do something small in return so they learn their lesson, but creating such a massive inconvenience for someone is not appropriate.