NYC Lines I've Waited In
So unnecessary #cityoflines
- •Halloween storeWhat.
- •Warehouse art pop upThey did hand out Perrier which was nice...
- •All art stuffThis city loves art. Or at least pretending, instagramming, and telling everyone they went.
- •ALL THE RESTAURANTSWe gotta eat. And we all gotta eat in the same place.
- •The dog parkI don't even have a dog.
- •Metro"I only had to wait for 2 trains before I squeezed on!"
- •Every bathroomUuuuuuuuuugh
- •Accidental club Monaco eventI just honestly thought it was the line to go in to shop. Apparently not.
- •My school's elevatorI don't want to talk about it.
- •Never the Cronut lineI've yet to meet a New York resident who's had a Dominique Ansel Cronut.