Thoughts From the Owner of the Dog I'm Smiling At
You know that creepy person smiling at your dog on the street? That's me.
- •Is she smiling at me?
- •Is she a child? So short. Baby face.
- •This girl is harmless, right?
- •Maybe I should shorten the leash right about now.
- •Does she want to EAT my dog?
- •Why is she waving at my dog?
- •Did she actually just verbally say "hi" to an animal?
- •I hope she looks up at me so she can see my glare.
- •I think we need to cross the street. And maybe not walk on this block ever again.