Famous People That I Am (Distantly) Related To: Pt 1
You can thank my Ancestry obsession for this one. 5+ years and still going. PT 2 will premiere in the near future.
- 1.Jennifer LawrenceObviously my favorite relative. Not only is Jen a beautiful and funny actress, she's 9th cousin 5x removed. Does this mean she's required to be my friend? I sure hope so!
- 2.The Kardashian/Jenner ClanA miracle I ever found this relation, but confirmed that it was true after loads of research. Kris Jenner is my 13th cousin 5x removed, making her famous children (Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Rob, Kendall and Kylie) my 14th cousins. Think they'll let me be on their reality show?
- 3.Jordana BrewsterMy 13th great grandfather is William Brewster, one of the people who came to the USA on the Mayflower, so her last name gave it away. Many people have William's various celebrity descendants listed online, which made my search easier. The Fast and Furious beauty is my 10th cousin 3x removed.
- 4.Seth MacFarlaneThis connection made me happy. Yet again, this relation is from Mr. William Brewster (as most are). The hilarious actor, and creator of Family Guy is my 10th cousin 2x removed.
- 5.Paget BrewsterAnother Brewster descendant. The Criminal Minds star is my 10th cousin 4x removed. If I ever meet her, I'll have be honest and tell her Emily Prentiss isn't my favorite character on criminal minds; JJ is.
- 6.CharlamagneNo, I'm not talking about the rapper. I'm talking about the Holy Roman Emperor of Europe in the 700's. He's my 40th great grandfather. Technically I guess that makes me royalty 😏👑
- 7.Jane FondaThis was one of the first connections I made with Ancestry. I noticed I had a lot of Fonda's in my tree, so after I little research, I discovered that the world famous actress and I are 9th cousins 7x removed.
- 8.President Zachary TaylorOkay, not the coolest President, but the only one I'm related to (that I know of). The 12th President of the United States and I are 5th cousins 9x removed.
- 9.Ellen DeGeneresThis family connection is just awesome. Clearly, I didn't inherit the same funny gene that she did, but this comedian and I are 11th cousins 2x removed.
- 10.William BrewsterI've mentioned him before in regard to other relatives, but this is the man himself. He came over to the USA on the Mayflower, and was a prominent figure in the growing community in the "New Land". He's my 13th great grandfather, and I sure am thankful for him!