Most Embarrassing Things That Have Happened To Me
Because I have no shame.
- •Puking On My Senior Field TripEvery year at my high school, the seniors got to go to a Cardinals game. On the bus ride back to school, I started to feel very sick and nauseous...when I knew I was going to throw up, I emptied the contents of my small bag onto my lap, and then puked into my bag, and everyone around me saw. Thankfully no one was a huge asshole about it, but that definitely is a moment I wis I could forget.
- •Walking Around With My Backside PaintedSummer 2013. My family vacation was in Captiva Island, Florida. I preceded to find a red chair on the beach to lounge on. After lounging on the chair and tanning for over an hour, I got up and began to walk around and sight see. I caught up with my mom and sister, who were out to eat, and they asked me "why are people pointing and laughing at you?" Confused, I turned around and noticed. My mom then said "Oh my gosh, you're whole backside is painted red!" Turns out the chair was freshly painted.
- •Scaring An Innocent Lady In An Applebee's BathroomOne time after a soccer practice when I was 12, my dad took me and my friends to Applebee's for dinner. My friend Tara went to the restroom, and I thought it would be funny to scare her when she opened the bathroom stall. So I waited outside the stall, and when the door opened, I screamed "BOO!" as loud as I could. However, I screamed in the face of a poor old woman, who looked mortified. I apologized about 45 times, and when she left the bathroom, Tara came out of the other stall laughing. 😐
- •My Sister Cutting Holes In Her Jeans In The School BathroomMy little sister and I were in the same preschool class, &one day I went into the bathroom and found her cutting holes in her jeans with scissors. Mortified, I grabbed the scissors from her and quickly began to think of a way to hide the situation. Before I could, my teacher came in & saw me holding the scissors, and began to accuse me of cutting holes in my sisters jeans. Once my sister & I made it clear that I wasn't the perpetrator, my sister got sent home from school. My class laughed at me.
- •I Convinced An Entire Group Of People I Was In A Movie.When I was 8, a movie entitled"Shiloh", about a dog was being filmed around my neighborhood. One day when I was late to the neighborhood pool, I told everyone I was late because I had been cast in the film more some minor scenes & I had just came from there. Soon, people gathered around to watch me re-enact my scenes. While I was taking in all the glory, my dad heard about the nonsense going on, and came over & made me tell everyone I was lying. I was mortified and didn't show my face for days.
- •My Little Brother's Friend Saw Me In A BraThis happened fairly recently. I was changing in my room, when I heard my sister call my name from the hallway. Moments earlier, my little brother and his friend had been playing in the backyard, so I thought my sister & I were the only ones upstairs, so I didn't care I didn't have a shirt on. I opened the door, & saw my little brother's 10 year old friend standing outside my door. His mouth hung wide open, I stared at him, paralyzed with shock, & then slammed the door. We haven't spoken since.
- •Hitting Someone's Car In The Starbucks Parking LotA few weeks after I had gotten my license, I wanted to go to Starbucks. It was quite packed, but I found a parking spot not too far away. One of the cars had parked awfully close to the line, but I figured it was fine and pulled into the spot. Of course, I hit the car and immediately backed up. I waited outside by their car for 30 minutes, while people walked by and stared, as I had tears in my eyes. They never came out, so I left a note with my info & drove off. They never called me.