Things That Defined My Childhood
I turned 20 yesterday so I guess I'm feeling sentimental...
- •Most Wanted by Hilary DuffWhen I got my very first cellphone, a Motorola Razr, my ringtone was "Wake Up", off this album.
- •7th HeavenI stopped watching after Jessica Biel left TBH.
- •Nintendo DSMy brother just got one and it's totally different then the one I had....(old schools better)
- •The Suite Life of Zack and CodyI was convinced that Cole Sprouse was my future husband.
- •Radio DisneyI sincerely apologize to my parents for having to listen to me belt out every Jesse McCartney and Chris Brown song that this radio station played.
- •Spaghetti O'sNo caption needed.
- •Junie B. JonesThe "B" is for Beatrice.
- •Mary Kate and AshleyI OWN EVERY SINGLE MOVIE THEY EVER MADE ON VHS.
- •Velcro ShoesIt took me an obnoxiously long amount of time to learn how to tie my shoes.
- •WebkinzI don't want to say how many I had....
- •MVP Baseball 2005This was the first video game I ever got, and I refused to get another baseball game until 2012.
- •Razor ScooterThese things made me feel soooo fly when I pulled up on it.