Things I want you all to know and Hope that your loved ones tell you at least once in a little while
right now we're dealing with some possible mental health issues with a very close friend. These are the things that I wanted to tell him today. these are the things that I'm going to tell him from now on. These are the things that you should tell your friends and your loved ones as much as you can. feel free to add...
- •I'm so glad that you're in my life.
- •Seriously, anytime you need me or feel down pick up the phone and call me.
- •You are always welcome.
- •Everybody gets in a funk sometimes and it's okay.
- •Your friendship means so much to me.
- •Can we just stand here and hug? Hugs always make me feel so nice.
- •I'm so glad that you're here.
- •Would you like to come over for dinner. (Bonding over food is realllllly good for the soul.)
- •(Just leave a little something in their mailbox, a gift card for a cup of coffee... or Even an existing possession that you might like to share... a book with a note...Small gestures mean a lot.)
- •I love you. You are so important and my life is better because of you.