THINGS I MISS FROM BEFORE I HAD CHILDREN
If you know. You know.
- •A solid night's sleep
- •Throwing a meal together without thinking if I hit all the major food groups
- •Not having to wipe anyone's butt but my own
- •Sex at any time of the day in any part of the house
- •When a vacation actually meant a restful trip where alcoholic beverages could be consumed without moderation
- •My house was as dirty or clean as I had left it
- •I could wear a tank sans bra without fear of spraying milk on those around me
- •Saying fuck. A lot.