SOME AWESOME CACTUS I SAW THIS WEEKEND
Went to the Garfield Park Conservatory for the first time on New Years Day. They have an awesome desert room with a bunch of amazing cactus.
- •Hands down the best one I saw. It was nicknamed 'Fred'!
- •I don't know what this one is called but I found the coloring really unique.
- •I don't know if Agave is a cactus but this thing was super beautiful and massive! Looks at how big it is in comparison to the other plants around it!
- •I love the shape of this one. Its tentacles weren't super prickly but it had a really thorny center.
- •I like the look of these three together.
- •BONUS NON-CACTUS PHOTO! One of the first things I saw on the visit was a massive group of tiny flies hovering above a spiders web which housed one of the coolest looking spiders I've seen. It was really long, slender and had a bunch of orange-ish/yellow-ish coloring.