GRUNGIEST GRUNGE ALBUMS
I live the #GrungeLife. These are the greatest grunge LPs. They're sonic flannel.
- 1."Superfuzz Bigmuff" by MudhoneyThe holy grail of grunge...
- 2."Bleach" by NirvanaNot their best LP (that would be "In Utero") but damn it's SO GRUNGY.
- 3."Temple of the Dog" by Temple of the DogSoundgarden & Pearl Jam joining forces is like the Avengers of Grunge. "Hunger Strike" is the best grunge karaoke track btw.
- 4.The "Singles" SoundtrackIt's the grunge "Big Chill."
- 5."Live Through This" by HoleKurt must've wished he could write lyrics as good as the ones on this record.
- 6."Dirt" by Alice in ChainsYou can't outgrunge "Rooster." It's the grungiest.
- 7."Superunknown" by Soundgarden"Spooooooonman! Come together with your hands." Ha ha so dumb & so grunge.
- 8."Houdini" by the MelvinsCo-produced by Kurt. Heavy as fuck.
- 9."God's Balls" by TADVastly underrated band. I feel guilty this isn't higher.
- 10."Smell the Magic" by L7Donuts Sparks pulled out a tampon on stage at Reading & chucked in the audience. The ultimate act of grunge.
- 11."Vitalogy" by Pearl Jam"Not for You" is so grungy. But this dropped down a couple notches because "Better Man" is so weak.