Five Irrational Fears That You and I Will Never Understand
Sometimes you get scared and sometimes it doesn't make sense.
- •Eyelash CurlersIn theory they make sense, but what happens when your mascara dries on you and all of a sudden perfect eye lashes turn into no eye lashes? Yeah, now you're scared too.
- •Filling Up My Car With GasThis is no ordinary task for me. It takes a lot of courage and bravery to do so and often times my gas tank will be empty, not because I don't have the money to fill it up but because of the fear I have to overcome every single time I do. There's a specific moment after filling up my tank when I'm sitting in my car getting ready to turn the key to get the engine going. Right before I turn the key, I close my eyes and hold my breath because I picture my car blowing up right when I turn the key.
- •The Beat DropIn many songs, there's a moment when the beat builds and builds and builds...until it finally drops. Just like the gas tank, I associate that drop with a bomb and often times you will find me changing the song before this can happen to me.
- •Natural DisasterYou might be thinking to yourself, "this one makes sense". And it does. Especially in a porta potty. That would be the worst place for this to happen. It would be really "shitty".
- •Spider AttackBe careful. If you kill a spider, his friends might be watching and all come attack you out of revenge. It's not that irrational.