Cautionary advice I like to tell myself (and sometimes others if I'm feeling particularly dark)
You'll recognize this if you're familiar with the re-aired Saturday Night Live Christmas Special.
- •You know that part where John Malkovich has the SNL staff's kids around him while he reads them The Night Before Christmas with the Santa hat on.
- •No one I know finds this as funny as I do. He has a weird sense of humor but I like it.
- •I giggle like crazy when he grabs the Santa hat and goes itchy itchy.
- •He pauses mid story and says
- •"You know what they say about hopes, they're what we cling to when reality leaves us nothing else."It's very cynical but hilarious and true for pretty much everything in life.
- •People in my life just expect me to say it now.
- •I want it on a tshirt with his face and the Santa hat.
- •Here it is