Music Rules While in My Car
- 1.Unless we're super close don't change the station or plug the aux cord into your phone.
- 2.Especially do not unplug my phone mid song to plug in your phone. The lowest of low blows.
- 3.Exception to the rule, you may change the station if there's a commercial. I hate commercials flip through rapid fire if they're on. But sometimes I sing radio jingles without knowing so feel free to interrupt that and change it.
- 4.Absolutely no top 40 stations 🙅🏽🙅🏽🙅🏽Some songs are fun. As a whole, no Bueno.
- 5.Selena Gomez is not someone I recognize as having musical talent. Her songs make my uncomfortable/annoyed.
- 6.Please do bring/make mixed CDs. I save them all even if they're old love interests. Good for good venting sessions or good cries.
- 7.Feel free to ask me to keep driving if there's a song you want to finish.