5 Reasons I Loved Star Wars the Force Awakens
No spoilers. My family saw the movie last night in a packed and enthusiastic theater. Just how the movie "got me in my feelings" and re-ignited my love for the franchise
- •Chewbacca - my husband said every time Chewie came on the scene I had a smile and laugh. Chewbacca is my spirit Wookie.
- •The friendship between Rey and Finn - their relationship spoke volumes and pulled at my heartstrings.
- •The badass ship combat scenes - So much action and in 3D it was incredible.
- •A fresh take on the Star Wars Universe - expanded the universe while still paying tribute
- •There was just enough mystery to make me want to see the next installments. Reuniting the original stars with the new leads was a powerful combination. It took me back to my childhood and made me excited for what's to come.