REASONS WHY I LIKE EDITORS AND BEING AN EDITOR
- •There is no school for this. It's all practice and thoughtfulness. Being musically inclined helps a shit ton too.
- •There is no stasis so we bond fast and don't get attached.
- •Editors are funny as hell, usually the underachiever in school I would guess. Probably had undiagnosed learning disabilities.
- •We have short attention spans. Make it quick or you will get cut off. Or I will just start checking eBay.
- •You have to earn our respect by showing your skills. No passes in this group.
- •We help each other get jobs. Once you are in the fold you will be forever recommended and constantly referred.
- •The egos are quiet.
- •We see possibilities in 'reality' and care not at all about 'what really happened.'