STRANGE, ILLOGICAL THINGS MY DOG DOES
The illuminated inner workings of Mochi's brain
- •Just chilling in the car in this comfortable position
- •Found a nice lil new spot to relax in hours on end: in the dark, under my owner's table, next to these really great computer wires
- •Thought I heard an intruder and bolted out of the study to go bark like crazy at the door! Turns out it was just a ghost or figment of my imagination. No reason for alarm - it happens (about twice per week)!
- •Just wanted to see what being a cat would feel like this week
- •Don't blame me, the blanket just called to be snuggled into like a dog burrito from the way it was folded.