FAVOURITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT
It's been ages since I last made a list...in my defence, I've been applying to universities and it's been fairly time consuming (Cambridge don't fuck about).
- •Match Box (The Kooks)One of my favourite ever choruses, in one of my favourite ever albums - I've been listening to basically nothing but Inside In/Inside Out this week.
- •Hotline Bling¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Best of Friends (Palma Violets)Not a fan of the band (I saw them at Reading and they were shit), but this is a great song and it's been stuck in my head for ages.
- •Love Yourself (Biebzzz)If you're still holding onto Bieber hatred yr probs super boring.
- •3005 (Childish Gambino)Maybe this is controversial but I think he's a way better musician than comedian.
- •New Slang (The Shins)I typed New Slag by accident which would actually probs be an even better song.
- •Magnets (Disclosure/Lorde)Great song & great music video - lorde sets a guy on fire
- •West End (Spector)If you don't know Spector, pls do yourself a favour and listen to Moth Boys (also their gig tickets are always v cheap).