Feelings I Had on the First Day of Class
- •The horrifying realization that not only was I in the wrong class but also that it was too late to walk out
- •Nausea produced by anxiety! Not one event, just a general sense of doom!!
- •Deep love and appreciation for kind and patient customers
- •The specific joy of seeing a friend for the first time in over a month. I felt this joy over and over throughout the day with lots of wonderful pals.
- •Giddiness at seeing a new issue of the DTH on newsstands
- •This is the first day of school photo that my mother requested I take.