MOVIES FOR A RAINY DAY
Movies that always make me smile, put me in a good mood, and lift me up when I'm done.
- •The Princess Bride (1987)Without a doubt, the best movie of all time.
- •Pride & Prejudice (2005)Sure it's not as faithful as the Colin Firth version, but this movie is so beautiful and so human
- •Legally Blonde (2001)Elle Woods is a feminist hero
- •You've Got Mail (1998)The best rom com ever.
- •Stardust (2007)A wonderful and thrilling campy ride
- •Pitch Perfect (2012)A bunch of girls make music with their mouths
- •Ever After: A Cinderella Story (1998)The greatest adaptation of Cinderella, with an amazing hot tempered heroine
- •Cinderella (2015)The best retelling of Cinderella. Whimsical, romantic, and sweet
- •The Avengers (2012)An excellent collaboration of America's crime fighting squad
- •Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001)I saw the movies before reading the books, and they still made me fall in love with this world
- •The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (2005)A really loving adaption of a quintessential childhood story
- •Tangled (2010)A really delightful coming of age story
- •The Man From U.N.C.L.E. (2015)I could watch this film on mute and be blown away from just the visuals