WORDS THAT HAMILTON HAS CHANGED FOR ME
- •WaitI love Wait For It so much that I choreographed my Jazz dance final to it.
- •Enough"YOU are enough for me Eliza," I cry, sobbing to myself at 2 am
- •NarrativeEliza inspires me to take charge of my narrative
- •Satisfied"I will never be satisfied" - me replaying the Hamilton soundtrack when it finishes
- •BurnSorry Kelso, but Eliza gave the strongest burn out there
- •WhaaaaaaaaatI never thought I could be so attracted to the way someone says what, and yet here I am
- •Shot"I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT" - me taking tequila shots on Saturday, probably