MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
Just a sampling.
- •The FugitiveThis is one of my favorite movies. I very much enjoy any movie showcasing Harrison Ford's silly run.
- •Any and all Harry Potter moviesWhich is silly because I own all of them.
- •Marvel movies, i.e. Iron Man, Avengers, Captain AmericaI've seen all of them about 100 times, so at this point it's almost like the go to when you don't really want to be paying attention or focusing too much on what you're watching.
- •Peggy Sue Got MarriedBecause it's awesome.
- •Something BorrowedBecause it's the right kind of wrong.
- •It's ComplicatedJust love it, and I would like to live in Meryl Streep's house, and bake all day like her character.
- •Pride & Prejudice (Kiera Knightly version)Again, something I own, but can't help but watch when it's on. I'm in love with Darcy. Big surprise.