THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND
In the spirit of Valentine's Day (que several eye rolls)
- •He is smiling like 90% of the time.It used to concern me, but it's lightened me up a lot, and I love him for that.
- •Whenever he quotes anything, a line from a movie or a line from a song, he never gets it right.He gets the gist of what the line is trying to convey, but will never get the actual words right.
- •He speaks fluent Portuguese.He's half Brazilian, and the Portuguese speaking is always awesome.
- •He builds things.I said "I want a new coffee table" and he makes one. Out of mahogany. And it's beautiful.
- •He calls me "bubbles"All because he thought that was already a nickname our friend called me. But since he can never remember words correctly, he got it wrong. The name our friend called me was "button".
- •I call him "Lenny"...sometimesHe's the guy who will squeeze you so tight, that he doesn't realize it's kinda starting to hurt. Hence the Lenny.
- •He is incredibly talented and creative.He is an architect, an artist, and now he's working on a graphic novel that's amazing. Everything he does is beautiful.
- •He is literally the nicest person I have ever met.Seriously. And I'm not the only one who thinks this. He can make conversation with anyone, and he is smiling the entire time. He's the easiest person to become friends with.
- •We grew up together.We've been together for 8 years. We spent practically our entire 20's together. We learned a lot from each other, and we grew up.
- •He loves me.Like way more than I ever thought anyone would. And it appears that he keeps loving me more and more, which is good, because I keep loving him more and more.
- •And just to be even more annoying...he's super handsome.He is laying next to me right now. I made the mistake of telling him I'm making this list. He wanted to make sure I remember to mention his handsomeness. But for reals, my husband is beautiful. And I'll look at that handsome face for the rest of my life.