THINGS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE TO ME AND THEREFORE FRUSTRATE ME
These are pet peeves that have gotten stronger and stronger throughout the years
- •People who refuse a paper bag because they what to "save a tree"The paper bag has already happened. The tree has already been destroyed. Just cause you're not taking it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
- •People who tell me to smile when I'm just walking down the streetI'm by myself. I don't smile constantly. And also, why is it so important to you that I smile?
- •Sneaker wedgesI just wish they would go away. They keep being produced and they keep being purchased and I can't understand why.
- •The dog that barks for 20 minutes straight every morning starting at 6:30amThis is more for the human who belongs to this dog. Why aren't you concerned that your dog won't stop barking?
- •When someone replies to my email and gives me a completely different nameMy name is Alicia. I sign all my emails Alicia. So when I get a reply and its addressing Alyssa or Alice, I just don't understand.
- •Lastly, my allergiesI should live in a bubble. I'm allergic to every type of grass, several different trees, weeds, and mold that kills leaves. I find it irritating that going outside is high risk for me.