2017 Books I'm Excited to Read
New books coming out this year that I can't wait to get my grubby lil paws on
- •This Close To Happy: A Reckoning With DepressionWritten by Daphne Merkin. I need this.
- •Own It: The Power of Women at WorkThis looks beyond cheesy but Sallie Krawcheck is one of my heroes.
- •The Fact of A BodyMy love of true crime cannot be stifled. This looks super interesting.
- •Homesick for Another WorldWow. I read Eileen and pretty much died it was so good. Not to mention, that title is how I feel when I'm sad...
- •Things We Lost in the Fire: StoriesAmazon says it's "reminiscent of Shirley Jackson" which is enough for me
- •HungerOoooo cannot wait for this gem