Favorite Spots in New York
(Not all photos are mine)
- •Three Diamond Door - BushwickThe very best bar, and it's s few blocks from me. $7 prosecco on tap, an amazing backyard where dogs roam free & once I saw Lea DeLauria leaving here during the day.
- •Maria Hernandez Park - BushwickThe greatest park on earth. It has two dog runs, a fitness area, so many families and a hot dog cart. Perfect.
- •The Donut Pub - Union SquareNut free donuts! Cream cheese & jelly sandwiches 🙏
- •Amelie Wine Bar - Lower West SideThree glasses of wine for $12, plus a cheese plate & you're set
- •Shoolbred's - East VillageGreat happy hour, great fireplace, amazing vibe.
- •The Strand - Union SquareThis is such a no brainer
- •Blue Spoon Coffee - FIDIThat honey lavender latte is my love
- •L'Agent - Lower East Side/SOHOMy favorite underwear shop. Sexy and classy and you can usually find a good sale if you watch for it.
- •Rockaway BeachI wanna spend every day there 🙏🙏🙏
- •Hi Mango - BushwickBest egg sandwiches for breakfast 🙏
- •Jack's Wife Frida - SOHOFor when you're feeling hip as hell 😊
- •Friends & Lovers - Crown HeightsThe bar has an amazing soul night. Great backyard, decent prices. I wish it was easier to get to from my apt!
- •The Spaghetti Incident - LESSuper cheap homemade pasta, plus an amazing name.
- •San Marzano - East VillageMore super cheap homemade pasta.