How to Make Fancy Tuna Salad When You Have No Food In Your Apt
Ugh so #brokelife I had like no food in my apartment yesterday and payday was today so I had to get crafty. I made a bomb tuna salad so I'm sharing the recipe.
- •Get a can of tuna and drain it.
- •Put the tuna in a Tupperware to reduce dishes used because you're a #lazygal
- •Cut up celery into small pieces.I always have celery in my fridge even though it kinda sucks.
- •Put the celery into Tupperware with the tuna.Duh
- •Get a spoonful of organic mayo and add that in. Also add a splash of red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder & dried parsley. If you have fresh thyme, add that too!
- •Toast bread (because it's super stale 😑)
- •Spread on the toast & enjoy