I'M ALICIA MCELHANEY & HERE'S WHAT I BELIEVE
- •Life is worth living/and by living I mean actually feeding myself/and by that I mean I'm not going to engage in eating disordered behaviors any more.I can't tell you how long it took to get me here.
- •Shine theory is real. Build the people up around you! If you shine, I shine.
- •Relationships are meant to be fun. If you're not enjoying yourself get the fuck out of it.
- •Your parents can love you immensely, even if they don't always do what's right for you.
- •There's probably not a ~higher power~ and when we die we turn to dust but it's still cool because we become part of the earth itself.
- •One of life's greatest pleasures is reading a book on your porch with a drink in hand.
- •Salami must be sliced paper thin, mixing dairy products is vile, vodka tonics are the best liquor, sour cream will never pass these lips.
- •The White Album was The Beatles' best.
- •Embracing personal style is far more important than being trendy.
- •Fighting in public is not okay, and using dragging others into your fight is far worse than that.
- •Nothing can't be cured by a face mask, bad reality tv and online shopping.
- •Feminism is vital. Equal pay is vital.