I'm becoming more like my mom
And it's weird.
- •I've become late for everything. I used to hate being late, but then it just started happening. Now it kinda feels out of control?I used to hate how late my mom was. Now I'm like, I feel u girl.
- •I'm always cold. I used to be warm as a child but now I can never seem to be.My mother wore undershirts and sweaters and still was chilly!
- •I'm so so so carsick now. This is something new for me too...back when I rode in cars more I could read for the entire 5 minute drive to my grandparents' houses.My mom was always the one who had to ride in the front seat. Now it's me!
- •My PMS is insane. Truly. I never understood why my mom sometimes got super cranky and these awful migraines, just about monthly. Apparently it's cause PMDD runs in the fam.
- •These are little things, but they're piling up and it's confusing for me.
- •My mom always said I was exactly like my dad. My demeanor, my responses to just about anything, even the way I looked.
- •Seriously, people asked her if I was adopted as a child.
- •I mean....we really don't look anything alike...
- •Here she is with my dad. I look way more like him!
- •It's kind of nice to know that I have parts of her in my personality. It makes me understand her more, which I really didn't growing up.
- •Has this happened to you? Is it as weird for you as it is for me? Idk man....