I TRIED SUSHI FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS WEEKEND
- •Okay so this honestly was a top moment in my life.
- •I'm 22 and the first time I had sushi was this weekend. I'm not suuuuuper picky but I'm deathly allergic to nuts and sesame. And I just found I'm allergic to soy 😑
- •So I had basically resigned myself to never eating any Japanese/Chinese food again.
- •Yesterday at my bodega there was sushi, tuna & salmon rolls specifically, with no sesame seeds on top! And soy sauce in a tiny packet on the side!
- •Guys! It was so yummy!
- •I'm obsessed! WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!
- •This is me forever now ✨🙏✨