Just a chill af lady using coping mechanisms like crazy ✨
TW? Eating disorders/food shit
- •The flu made me not want to eat anything (despite the fact that I feel better) and I think it's got to do with some past very bad habits around food.(Okay also acknowledging that it's the first I've been "empty" in a while and that feeling is like a fuckin drug)
- •This is truly the ~time~ of the year when I used to drink Starbucks drinks for meals, restrict all day & eat an entire thing of popcorn for dinner.The holidays & some past traumas happen(ed) in the fall and tend to be triggers for me. Also I typically flip out from SAD this time of year.
- •I'm not gonna do that again!!!! I'm too busy & too cute to slip back into ye olde eating disorder.It's literally the least cute thing. Remember hair falling out girl????
- •So I called my BF and asked him to check in on my meals tomorrow.He's gonna. Supportive lil babe 💖
- •And I did this:Oooooh so fuckin hot 🔥
- •Idk I'm just here to acknowledge that this is the first time in months that I've considered restricting.
- •And even though it's happening I'm in control of my life and I'm not gonna do it.
- •You can be strong and still struggle sometimes. We all do 💪
- •(Also I have some really awesome shit to be here for)