PODCAST EPISODES I LISTENED TO ON MY RIDE BACK TO NEW YORK
- •Are the Markets Rigged? - Wall & BroadcastIt's their first episode! If you're new to investing or the financial system, it's easy to understand.
- •Kerry Hite, Skincare Specialist - Behind the BeautyThis had great gossip on the skincare industry (did you know that Peter Thomas Roth copied the recipes of Dermotologica?) also just basic tips on skin which you know I love
- •Case 33: Jaycee Lee Duggard - CasefileLove a good true crime podcast. This one was okay. Eh. Not my fav but not bad
- •Episode 36: The JonBenet Ramsey Case - Real Crime ProfileUgh so pluggy for the specials coming out this week. Lmk if you want to chat true crime theories on this one. V interesting
- •Rapid Fire: Should I Stay or Should I Go? - Dear SugarI slept through part of this but I adoreeeee the Dear Sugar podcast. So positive 🙏
- •Inside the Beauty Business - The Broad ExperienceThis is a great podcast about women in work. This one focused on the beauty industry and I found it very interesting.
- •The crime - AccusedOoooh a new true crime story. The story of Elizabeth Andes. I listened to part of the second episode too 🙏 very much like Serial imho.